Riding Canada to Mexico, doing the OO North to South

Home / Forums / Oregon Outback / Riding Canada to Mexico, doing the OO North to South
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • blkdg.bike
    November 18, 2016 at 10:34 am #1655

Welp, this is our plan. And we have been bikepacking on our Surly Karate Monkeys now for 18 days, and plan to hit the end (as our start) of the Oregon Outback on Sunday. Not really sure why I am so compelled to share this, but it’s probably because I haven’t read or heard of anyone riding this trail North to South- let alone at the end of November.

I think all in all we are pretty prepared for the climate, water situation and food hauling, and overall have the grit needed to chase down the warm weather I’m pretending exists on the other side of Oregon.

When we are back in Portland next year (potentially after the Baha Divide) I will try to come back onto Oregon Bikepacking and update about how this was for us. If anyone else is interested, we have a blog that we’ve been keeping up on. http://www.blkdg.bike

Kaya & Quinlan

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  blkdg.bike.
    AntonioAPadilla
    November 11, 2019 at 2:07 am #2300

I love to ride bikes but I had an accident some days ago and now I am on bed rest. Actually, I was going to my office early morning at my company grammarly premium review and a bike crashed me. Well, I hope I will get better very soon and then again I will be on the my bike.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.