Dating and Social Networking

Home / Forums / Oregon Stampede / Dating and Social Networking
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Calson
    September 12, 2021 at 2:15 am #102736

What companies do I need to pay attention to in this category Dating and Social Networking in the USA region?

Daniel Brian
    September 12, 2021 at 4:24 am #102737

Hello. Did you know that the Zoosk dating service has made it easy to create a profile, meet other users, and find potential matches.
    In primary demographics, the Zoosk site is split in two. 48 percent male identification to 52 percent female identification. This takes into account the age of the users. You can read more about it here https://zoosk.pissedconsumer.com/review.html I have come to the conclusion that it is quite rare on a dating site that there is an almost even division between men and women, which makes Zoosk a great dating site for women who need a variety of options.

Fersalion
    October 11, 2021 at 3:59 am #102843

My friend spends all his free time at the computer. Constantly doing something in him, then playing, then working, in general, his whole life was reduced to a computer. Therefore, finding a girl live for him now is not at all a feasible task, so I found the best geeks dating site for him and we registered him there.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.