How do I become a citizen of the UAE?

Home / Forums / Barlow Trail / How do I become a citizen of the UAE?
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • freestown7
    August 6, 2020 at 9:49 am #99401

How do I become a citizen of the UAE?

oliviabacker
    August 6, 2020 at 10:56 pm #99403

Getting the nationality of U.A.E. is almost impossible for even Arabs of the middle east. Arabian Gulf countries which comprise U.A.E, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait and Sultanate of Oman do not grant nationalities to expats.

However, I have seen many Indians who started their businesses in Bahrain holding Bahraini passports. Once an Omani national saw me speaking in Arabic with a customer of mine, asked me how long I am living in Dubai. When he learnt that I have spent 36 years living and working (in which 15 years in Govt.dept of U.A.E), in the U.A.E., he told me if any expat spends 30 years in Oman and he has not committed any crime or felony then he will be granted Omani citizenship. I have seen many businessmen from India are settled in Oman and got citizenship.

I have seen a few Indians and other non-arab expats holding Saudi passports and even I have seen a few families from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh are holding U.A.E. citizenship. Granting citizenship depends on the sole discretion of the Ministry of Interior U.A.E.

Matewbro
    August 6, 2020 at 11:38 pm #99404

Hi, check out the best company specializing on uae residence visa is https://emirabiz.com/getting-uae-residency/ Mind that these guys are real experts and would definitely assist you in this case. My cousin used to work with them and says he is pretty satisfied both with services and prices. Simply give them a try. Good luck

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.