Mobile operators

Home / Forums / Barlow Trail / Mobile operators
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Geogg3232
    April 9, 2020 at 3:11 am #2700

Hi guys! I need a help! Can you recommend me some mobile operators in France. I moved in this country recently, and I can not find something good.

henry
    April 12, 2020 at 7:26 am #2708

“Mobile phone is very important for every person. Personally, I work and communicate using the phone. It is very comfortable. There are many different operators today, and they have their advantages and disadvantages. I used avoxi.com for a long time. But my sister adviced me to get France virtual phone number . He said that there are good price and a lot of good services. I read a lot of information and tried it. It was good decision. You can try it too.”

ramilla
    April 16, 2020 at 5:13 am #2719

Sometimes you need to register on the service without revealing your phone number. To get a promotion or discount, you need a unique phone number, and, accordingly, you want to use this discount more than once, and you register the number of relatives, friends and acquaintances, but when the numbers end, then sadness occurs. And so on. How it works? Visit the website for receiving SMS messages. Copy the number, paste it into the resource that you need to confirm and send the code. On the site, wait a few seconds for the message with the code to arrive (refresh the page if the code does not come), enter it on your resource.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.