Stampede route

Home / Forums / Oregon Stampede / Stampede route
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • megan
    April 11, 2015 at 10:41 am #1231

We’re leaving next week to ride the Stampede loop over a few days. Any info as to whether or not previously posted route and cue sheet details have changed drastically? Thanks!

Donnie
    April 23, 2015 at 5:00 pm #1235

Route hasn’t changed a bit. The cue sheet should be accurate, but some roads are unmarked so it’s not always a super reliable way to navigate on these kinds of routes. Several folks rode it recently without problems, so hopefully everything is good to go. Good luck, have fun!

Donnie

boribige
    November 21, 2019 at 2:40 am #2333

Stories can be discussed over the parts on this it will have to put data according to the plan that will use over the sites on it. I need to get some aspects of this that have edubirdie this can explain some information on this that can gain data over the parts on it.

Fernando17
    January 21, 2020 at 6:08 am #2499

The main thing is to think about heirs. A bicycle can adversely affect the ability to have children. For compensation, I recommend the Clomid tablets that are used to treat infertility. You can order free shipping at https://clomidprecio.com/

BrandoSchimmel
    June 7, 2020 at 7:28 pm #15343

I wanted to let you now that from nerdy writers blog and from your personal experience I personally learned a lot. The way you made it and keep it well from all the aspects that’s great. Keep up the good work! Have a good day.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.